I love the MFT Cool Cat stamp. Each cat is so unique and has their own personality. My goal is to use each cat on a different card so I had to feature one on this card. Here is the design...
That's it.... easy eh?
These are the materials used on this card:
- My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
- My Favorite Things - Cool Cat Stamp
- Lawn Fawn - Party Animal for the party hat and cake
- Mama Elephant - Confetti Die
- Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- SimonSaysStamp - Stitched Rectangle - used the smallest size
- Recollections 'Seaside' Cardstock
- Staples 110lb White Cardstock
- Copic Markers: R11 / R20 / B00 / E31
- Spectrum Noir marker: FS1
- Elmers Foam Sheets
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Zing! Clear embossing powder
- 4mm Clear Circle Sequins
- TomBow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue
- Sakura Gelly Roll in Black
Thanks for dropping by. See you next time.