Here is a little happiness and sunshine to brighten your day.
I used Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine stamp set to stamp the bee and flower and propped it up with foam underneath to give it some depth. For the sentiment, I used different colour Memento inks on a polka dot paper stitched circle cutout. The background was blended with Memento inks.
Materials used on this card:
- Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine stamp
- MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle STAX
- MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square STAX
- Copic Markers for the bee
- Memento Inks: Tangelo, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Glossy Accents
This card is being submitted to the Lawnscaping Challenge: Off Kilter
Thank you for dropping by.
*** Update ***
I am super excited to share with you that I received a Honorable Gnome by the Lawnscaping team. I am so overjoyed for the attention. I can proudly post this badge on my blog.