Sunday, February 19, 2017

SomeBunny wishes you a HBD! - MFT Color Challenge #63

Hi everyone... It's been a while but I am back with a card for the MFT Color Challenge #63. It's an adorable card featuring the MFT Somebunny stamp set. Isn't the bunny so sweet?
Here are the colors for the challenge:
To make the card, I started off with using the largest rectangle stitched rectangle stackable die on pink cardstock to make the panel. For the background, I wanted a soft look but with some interest so I used a distress ink that was similar to the cardstock color to randomly stamped images from the MFT Somebunny stamp set. 

Then I stamped the rest of the images on white cardstock and coloured it in with copic markers. I cut the images out and adhered the images onto the panel with 3D foam squares then added wink of stella and glossy accents on top.
For the sentiment, I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder on dark teal cardstock. Then I trimmed it to make it look like banners. As a final touch a added, tiny heart sequins and two large clear circle sequins to balance it out. 
I hope you enjoyed this card. Below are the materials I used:

- My Favorite Things Somebunny stamp 
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackable dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick
- Versamark stamp pad
- Recollections embossing powder in White
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Copic Markers : Bunny - N0, N2, R20, R22, R32
- Copic Markers : Balloon - BG10, B32, C1
- Copic Markers : Flower Cart - W1, W3, W5, B00, R22, BG18
- Staples White 110lbs Cardstock Paper
- Recollections Card Stock Paper in Pink and Dark Teal
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Scrapbook Adhesives Small 3D Foam Squares
- Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue
- Sequins from Aliexpress

Thanks for dropping by!

*Hugs*

natnatbot

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. I am glad your back...love seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete